Country music fans can soon add clothing from chart-toppers to their closets and help our four-pawed pals in the process, thanks to a soon to open boutique that proves that compassion is always in fashion.
Scheduled to begin granting the star style wishes of customers in the spring of 2011, Estrella was founded by veteran retailer Lori E. Elam, who joined forces with other animal lovers to first form Nashville Animal Rescue Co-Op before conceiving the idea of a celebrity consignment store with proceeds benefiting Noah’s Ark Society, an animal rescue non-profit located in Nashville.
Along with an array of A-list apparel and accessories, Estrella will also previously celebrity-owned house home decor and novelty items that can offer nuances of Nashville for any abode.
Music City, USA hit-makers who have provided items for the store’s launch include:
- Miranda Lambert, who also rescues Rovers through her organization, Muttnation Foundation.
- Emmylou Harris, who also helps dogs from Nashville Metro Animal Control enjoy a new lease on life at her site, Bonaparte’s Retreat.
- Vince Gill, who has also shown his support for our furry friends by helping with Nashville Metro Animal Control pet adoption.
- Amy Grant
- Alison Krauss
- James Otto
- Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts
- Little Texas band member Steven Troy
- Blue Grass performer Jim Lauderdale
Estrella accepts donations from singers, songwriters, actors, sports stars and TV and radio personalities.
For more information: