The new year is finally here, and for pet parents who have resolved to help their barking buddies with their battle of the bulge in 2012, Hill’s Science Pet Nutrition has launched the Science Diet Million Pound Pledge to tip the scales in Fido’s favor.
Currently celebrating her 10th season of encouraging contestants to strive for a smaller size on the NBC series The Biggest Loser, Alison Sweeney– whose formerly Rubenesque rescue Rover Winky is now a tail-wagging testament to the campaign’s success– will once again show her support for slimming Spots through videos on PetFit.com.
As part of the Million Pound Pledge, participating owners will gain access to a support system that includes:
- Two live video chat sessions on the Science Diet Facebook page with Alison Sweeney to share pet weight loss stories (January 26 and March 20 – visit the Hill’s Pet Nutrition Facebook page for more details)
- Cat and dog weight loss tips from Alison Sweeney
- Interactive body condition scoring that shows the proper body shape of a cat or dog
- Weight and treat comparisons that translate pet weight gain and feeding into human terms
- Rebates for Hill’s® Science Diet® and Hill’s® Prescription Diet® weight management foods
If your four-pawed pal is among the 54 percent of American dogs and cats who need to lose a few pounds, Hill’s Science Diet invites pet parents to take the Million Pound Pledge by visiting PetFit.com through March 30, 2012, where you can also enter for the chance to meet Alison Sweeney at The Biggest Loser live finale this May.
For more information:
- visit www.PetFit.com
Photo Credit: Hill’s Science Diet