Bravo to reality personalities Kim and Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, who emceed the entertainment news program’s October edition of its monthly pet adoption segment, which has found homes for each of the animals who have appeared on the set in the past year. The dogs who got dolled up for the show are:
- Roscoe, a calm and cuddly 1-year-old Chihuahua who looked ready for the ‘Pup’arazzi in his Lady Gaga wig.
- Archie, a 3-month-old terrier mix who was a ‘Thriller’ in his Michael Jackson-inspired ensemble.
- Scruffles, a 2-yr-old Lhasa Apso who ‘Vogue’-d for the camera as Madonna.
- Lamont, a three and a half-year-old Cocker Spaniel who was a scream as Snookie.
- Tinker, an 18-month-old Husky who lit up the studio like a ‘Firework’ in her colorful Katy Perry costume.
All of the dogs who donned duds for the frightfully fun Halloween Fido fashion show currently reside at Best Friends Animal Society Los Angeles, where they are waiting to land starring roles in the lives of loving pet parents. For more information regarding any of the adorable adoptables seen in the segment, email email@example.com.
For more information about Best Friends Animal Society Los Angeles: