Rescue Rovers will be the bee’s knees as they step out with stars and celebrity Spots in canine couture created by Ada Nieves and other top dogs of the pet clothing world at the New York Pet Fashion Show.
Marking the start of Westminster Weekend, the theme of this year’s event (which was previously known as the Pre-Westminster Fashion Show) is The Roaring 20′s- A Celebration of Love, and will include:
- A red carpet welcome
- Cocktails and complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- An exhibitors runway show
- New York Pet Fashion Show Awards
- A “50 Shades of Love” romance runway show
- A Roaring 20′s Best in Show costume contest
…and much more!
- Lassie, in celebration of the famous Fido’s 75th anniversary
- Justin Silver, the star of the CBS series Dogs in the City
- Richard Pryor, Jr., carrying on his late father’s legacy of compassion toward animals
- celebrity pet expert Harrison Forbes
- Ms. New York 2011, Nency Escamilla
- Ms. California 2013, Shanna Olson
A happening with heart, a portion of the proceeds will benefit Animal Haven Shelter of New York City.
Tickets: $35 general admission; best in show contest entry $55; reserved table of 10 $500
When: February 8, 2013 from 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Where: Hotel Pennsylvania in New York City, in the Penn Top Ballroom on the 18th Floor
For more information:
- visit www.NYPetFashionShow.com
Photo courtesy New York Pet Fashion Show