The Hallmark Channel is unleashing the season finale of Who Let the Dogs Out on April 25th, and as the Rover-centric road trip winds down Tillman the Skateboarding Dog and his pack of two-and four-legged friends see the sights and meet some new barking buddies along the way.
- A trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico, where the traveling team explore historic Nob Hill, followed by a special appearance by Good Day New Mexico host Irene Estrada.
- John Fulton meets a special service dog who helps children relax as they learn how to read.
- Norman the Scooter Dog, Karen Cobb and John Fulton not only travel to Flagstaff, Arizona, they also journey back 50,000 years when they visit Meteor Crater.
- In New York City, Lexi and Wally ‘put on the dog’ to attend the ‘pup’tials of Romeo and Juliet at a Petco adoption event in Union Square.
- In Coconino County, Arizona, the gang learn how search and rescue dogs track down missing hikers.
- Tillman, Wally and Sully head to the Universal Studios Backlot as special guests on Hallmark Channel’s Home & Family with Mark Steines and Cristina Ferrare (seen in the photo to the right.)
- Natural Balance President Joey Herrick is awarded the Earl Stone Leadership Award by the Thousand Oaks Little League.
The new episodes of Who Let the Dogs Out air April 25th at 1 p.m. ET on The Hallmark Channel.
For more information:
- visit www.wholetthedogsout.tv
Photo Credit: The Hallmark Channel