As the October 27th date for the Dogs for the Deaf fundraiser Hooray for HollyWOOF 2 – The Sequel draws near, the list of celebrities who have signed up to show their support for a good cause continues to grow.
Already on board when the the news of the star-studded soiree was unleashed in July, Betty White, Elaine Hendrix, Switched at Birth‘s Ryan Lane and singer Rosy Donovan will be joined at the fundraiser by:
- Switched at Birth star Carlease Burke
- Anderson Davis (the “Zesty Guy” in the popular Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing commercials)
- Married…with Children star David Faustino
- Model/reality star Joanna Krupa from The Real Housewives of Miami
- Daniel Logan, who portrayed Boba Fett in Stars Wars: The Clone Wars
- Stephanie Nogueras from the ABC Family drama Switched at Birth
- Randall of Honey Badger fame
- Actor/Las Vegas entertainer Stephen Sorrentino
- Back to the Future/Switched at Birth star Lea Thompson
- Dawn Wells, who starred as Mary Ann in the TV classic Gilligan’s Island
…with more stars still to come!
Taking place at the Wilshire Country Club in Los Angeles, the event will include drinks, hor d’oeuvres and entertainment.
Prior to the presentation, Dogs for the Deaf will auction 15 VIP packages which will include:
- admission for two to an exclusive pre-event champagne reception with Betty White
- An autographed, personalized copy of Betty’s bestselling book, “If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won’t”)
- A photo with Betty White
Proceeds from the event will benefit Dogs for the Deaf, an organization which rescues shelter dogs and trains them for the vital roles of assisting people with hearing impairment or autism.
Tickets: General admission tickets $75 (General admission registration to begin in late August and will be limited to the first 120 registrants.)
When: October 27, 2013 from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Where: Wilshire Country CLub at 301 North Rossmore Avenue in Los Angeles, California
For more information:
Photo Credit: Amazon