Taking place on March 6th in Dallas, Texas, the event will include sustenance for the soul and the stomach, with a three-course dinner chateaubriand, salmon or vegetarian fare served; a cash bar; live and silent auctions and appearances from the following Fido-loving sports figures:
- “Mean Joe” Greene– four-time Super Bowl champion and star of the famous “Hey kid, catch!” Coca-Cola commercial
- Randy White– former defensive lineman and linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys
- Mark Followill– the play-by-play voice of the Dallas Mavericks
- Brady Tinker– TV and radio executive seen on DFW Sports Beat
- Adding a touch of Tinseltown to the evening, actor Burton Gilliam of Blazing Saddles fame will also be among the high-profile guests.
Proceeds from the dinner and auction will benefit Greyhound Adoption League of Texas, an all-volunteer non-profit organization which has found loving families for more than 2,250 greyhounds since its founding in 2001.
When: March 8, 2014, starting at 6 p.m.
Where: III Forks at 17776 Dallas Parkway in Dallas, Texas
For more information regarding Greyhound Adoption League of Texas:
- visit http://galtx.org
Photo Credit: ClipArt