Fans of Rovers and reality TV can help to create a better reality for animals in need by joining a former cast member of the hit series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at the first annual Bark Brunch for The Animal Welfare Society of South Florida.
Now a resident of Miami, Dana Wilkey will help to raise funds for a paws cause as the celebrity guest host of the Fido-friendly fête, which will include:
- a buffet brunch complete with Mimosas and Bloody Marys
- Swag bags for pet parents
- treats for tail-wagging attendees
- the chance to enjoy a little puppy love at a ‘Smooch a Pooch” kissing booth
- Spots showing off their skills in the Best Trick contest
…and much more!
All of the proceeds from the B.Y.O.P. (Bring Your Own Pup) gathering will benefit The Animal Welfare Society of South Florida, a non-profit which has provided full-service, low-cost veterinary care since its founding in 1972.
Tickets: $50 (for one persona and a pet)
When: April 26, 2014 from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: The Standard Spa, Miami Beach at 40 Island Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida
For more information:
- visit www.awsfl.com
Photo Credit: The Animal Welfare Society of South Florida