This week on Radio Pet Lady Network, you can listen to these new pet programs:
DOG TALK (and Kitties, Too!)
- Angell Memorial veterinarian Dr. Nick Trout’s new novel DOG GONE BACK SOON, is about “the love triangle between pet, vet and owner” – and keeping that animal in their lives as long as possible.
- Lisa Lunghofer founded www.MakingGoodWork.org, to help non-profits focused on children and pets to “pay it forward.”
- Rob Jackson, the owner of Healthy Paws pet insurance, sent personalized condolences to Tracie over the loss of Teddy – explaining that they are a company of pet parents – not an insurance company, but a pet company that sells insurance.
HUMANE TALK #8014
- Dr. Holly Cheever – a founding member of the Leadership Council of the Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association, and Vice President of the NY State Humane Association – discusses a lifetime dedicated to animal abuse cases and the creation of a “circle of compassion” around animal welfare.
GOOD DOGS! #6011
- Tracie and Marcy Burke of Avidog.com talk to Keri about her 12-week-old Golden Retriever puppy, Jake, whose high anxiety about being in his crate was substantially reduced by wearing an Adaptil collar and having a diffuser plugged in.
Don’t forget that all your other favorite shows–including our DOG TRAVEL EXPERTS–are always available as podcasts so you can catch up on any shows you might have missed!