Fans of Fidos and famous faces are invited to step out for an evening of style and substance as adoptable Spots and their celebrity escorts strut on the catwalk during the second annual Rescue the Runway event.
The following stars and high-profile pals to those with paws will strike a pose with a pup in the Mr. Bones & Co. production:
- Emma Kenney from the Showtime series Shameless (making an encore appearance after last year’s Rescue the Runway presentation!)
- David Chokachi, animal advocate/environmentalist and star of Baywatch and Witchblade
- Bethany Watson, the co-host of Elvis Duran and the Morning Show
- John Bartlett, menswear designer and founder of The Tiny Tim Rescue Fund
- Jose Cordero, Staten Island firefighter and cover model for the 2014 FDNY Calendar of Heroes
- Matt Meeker, the CEO of BarkBox
- Elle Kaplan, CEO of LexION Capital Management
- Erin O’Sullivan of Susie’s Senior Dogs
- Dr. Rebecca Webb, Fifth Ave Veterinary Specialists
- Isabel and Paul from the Kids Board of Mr. Bones & Co.
Along with the promenade of adoptable dogs, the event will also include:
- the chance to get a smooch from a pooch at a kissing booth
- a silent auction
- an open bar
- food selections from Manhattan chef Elise Kanda
…and much more!
A happening with heart, proceeds from Rescue the Runway will benefit New York-based animal welfare non-profit Mr. Bones & Co.; Animal Haven; Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue; Louie’s Legacy Animal Rescue; Heavenly Angels Animal Rescue; New Yonkers Animal Shelter; Ruff House Rescue; Husky House and Thank Dog Rescue.
Tickets: $100 regular ticket; $150 for a VIP ticket
When: May 21, 2014 from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Where: 91 Horatio in New York, New York
For more information:
Photo Credit: Rescue the Runway