The countdown is on for BlogPaws, the first conference for pet bloggers! After spending two decades as a travel writer, I still make detailed packing lists…and so a trip to BlogPaws is no exception.
Along with outfits (each emblazoned with the DogTipper name) for the Friday and Saturday night functions and Saturday’s conference itself, the packing list includes:
- Business cards (lots of business cards)
- DogTipper tote bag
- My new “I’m Paris from DogTipper” button (Yes, there is a theme of shameless self-promotion going here.)
- A blank 4×5 notebook and several pens
- Notes for my presentation on Saturday (I’m on the panel about monetizing your blog.) Must not forget these!
- BlogPaws admission ticket
- Airline e-ticket confirmation
- Hotel confirmation email
- Camera with two empty storage cards
- Charged camera battery with an extra battery and the battery charger
- Blackberry and charger (It’s a short trip but the battery’s not what it once was.)
- An extra bag to bring home goodies. (It folds up to nothing when empty but is zippered and is sturdy enough to be checked for the return flight if needed.)
Looking forward to meeting everyone!