We’ve been having SO much fun reading everyone’s dog treat recipes as they come in for the My Dog Says I’m a Great Cook™ cookbook! We had some questions from our readers so we wanted to pass the answers along in case anyone else might have the same question:
- If I win the $50 gift certificate, can I spend it anywhere besides Cooking.com?
Yes, definitely. You can opt to spend it on Amazon.com, PetSmart.com, Petco.com, or Cooking.com…winner’s choice!
- Which rescue will benefit from the cookbook?
Every quarter, the readers of DogTipper.com will nominate rescues and shelters and then vote on the winning rescue or shelter to receive 20 percent of the proceeds from sales of the book!
- I combined several recipes to create my own dog treat recipe. Is this OK to submit?
Yes, if you have significantly altered a recipe, it then becomes your own creation and is acceptable for submission.
- If I submit my recipe and it is accepted, is it OK for me to later publish it in my own cookbook?
Yes, the recipe remains your property. You’ll be credited for its use in the cookbook but it remains your own recipe.
- Where do I submit my recipe?
If you have any questions about the project, just leave us a comment or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you!