Today has been a rainy day so my photography has been curtailed. With our continued drought, we need the rain desperately, so no complaints here!
But I have some fun shots from our game camera to share. Our infrared camera took these shots earlier this week. I love seeing the wildlife that comes by at night. We’d thrown out a pumpkin in the woods, smashing it so the deer or maybe a raccoon could come by for the pumpkin seeds.Well, some other wildlife decided to have a snack, starting with this fox just after dinnertime:
A few hours later, this pair of coyotes came by…
It looks like one was a little skittish but the other coyote stayed to track down the scattered seeds…
…and returned a few hours later!
Our Current Giveaways
- Tagg GPS tracker for dogs
- #SuperDogPics Rafflecopter Giveaway
- Rafflecopter giveaway for Super Dog Sunday
- PreTweet Giveaway for #SuperDogPics and Super Dog Sunday
- #AmazingPetExpo Giveaway for a year of dog food (2 winners!)
- RSVP for #SuperDogPics
- Frosty Paws Holiday Pack (10 winners!)
- Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop
- Subscribe to our Giveaways newsletter so you never miss a giveaway or a winner’s announcement!