We’re so happy to report that we had a quiet Fourth of July. Although there were two fireworks shows within earshot (and some random fireworks out here), Irie was really calm and just stayed on the couch. I was trying the Adaptil collar for the first time and I have to say I’m really pleased with the results! We’ll have a full review of it next week; I’m excited to tell you more!
In the meantime, we’re finalizing photos for our Texas with Dogs guidebook. We needed a few new shots and went out to take some photos on our dog walk this morning…and were sadly reminded by the caked ground that our record drought in this state continues…
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please be sure to enter our giveaways! (Psst…and stay tuned for the Dog Days of Summer giveaway extravaganza we’re about to launch to celebrate the FIFTH anniversary of DogTipper!)
- RSVP giveaway for #LitterChat
- PreTweet giveaway for #LitterChat
- Rafflecopter giveaway for #LitterChat
- Celebration of Summer with toys, treats, and more!
- Nominate your favorite shelter to win a $1000 donation!
- Easy Scoop a Poop!
- Win a $50 Amazon GC!
- Win a trip to the Prize Kennel for your choice of pet prizes!
- “Texas with Dogs” Photo Contest
- July birthday club
- Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop
- Subscribe to our Giveaways newsletter so you never miss a giveaway or a winner’s announcement!