After a long absence, we’re back with our 365 posts! The last few weeks have been filled with non-stop writing and traveling…and traveling and writing…as we completed our DogTipper’s Texas with Dogs guidebook! Now, 72,000 words later, we’ve turned in our manuscript!! We’re now getting photos together and will have a round or two of editing to go but, for the most part, this project is checked off the To Do list!
This week we went out to Inks Lake State Park to shoot some general photos for the book and to give Irie and Tiki the chance to go swimming!
And John had the chance to go fishing…
Soon Irie and Tiki had the chance to enjoy some bird watching as this heron–and ducks–came by…
We hope all our American readers enjoy a safe and fun holiday this week!
Don’t Miss Our Giveaways!
- RSVP giveaway for #LitterChat
- PreTweet giveaway for #LitterChat
- Rafflecopter giveaway for #LitterChat
- Celebration of Summer with toys, treats, and more!
- Easy Scoop a Poop!
- Win a $50 Amazon GC!
- Win a trip to the Prize Kennel for your choice of pet prizes!
- “Texas with Dogs” Photo Contest
- July birthday club
- Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop
- Subscribe to our Giveaways newsletter so you never miss a giveaway or a winner’s announcement!