Yesterday I wrote about my trip to the mall with Tiki to get some portraits made…and on the way to the portrait studio we walked by Sears. This weekend, I’ll be heading back to the mall to select my prints and to check out a special one day only sale (May 5 from 6 – 9 a.m.) at Sears. The mega-store is having its Family & Friends In-Store sale where you have a choice between receiving 15 percent off your purchase or 25 percent in SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS ℠ Points added to your account. Also, through May 19, every time a SHOP YOUR WAY Bonus Member swipes their Sears card they’re automatically entered in the sweepstakes to be one of the 200 daily winners to receive an extra 25,000 Points.
So that makes me wonder…if our dogs could buy Mother’s Day presents for us, just what would they buy? Here are a few ideas for dog moms that will be on sale tomorrow:
- Pink Canon ELPH camera is $129.99 (reg. $169.99) or Canon ELPH camera for $129.99 (reg. $169.99) – great for taking dog photos!
- TIMEX, Armitron, Relic, BULOVA and other branded watches are 25% off – keep an eye on the time during those dog walks
- RCA 42” 1080p HDTV is $379.99 (reg. $499.99) – for watching Animal Planet shows!
- Kenmore Elite Dual-Freezer French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator is $2399.99 (reg. $4199.99)
- Craftsman® 19.5-HP lawn tractor is $1079.99 (reg. $1489.99) – get your lawn summer (and Fido) ready
- Dyson® vacuums are all at least 20% off – for making those pet hair cleanup jobs easier
- Brother computerized 60-stitch sewing machine is $129.99 (reg. $169.99) – sew your own cute doggie bandanas
- Garden Oasis Elmore 7-piece Dining Set is $499.99 (reg. $799.99) – enjoy al fresco with Fido!
If you can’t make it to the store on Sunday, you can shop these deals online at Sears.com from May 4 – 7am CT May 7!
Join Shop Your Way
SHOP YOUR WAY is a free, Members-only program and shopping community that offers rewards, personalized deals, product reviews and services like e-coupons and e-receipts for faster returns and exchanges – join at ShopYourWay.com.
Disclosure: We are writing this post as part of a sponsored campaign through Mom Bloggers Club; all opinions are entirely our own.