Enter the #SuperDogSunday Photo Contest!
Have you entered the Super Dog Sunday™ photo contest yet? This free photo contest benefits Petfinder Foundation thanks to the donations of our sponsors: Toby and Max, Nature’s Logic, Arenus, Luv and Emma, and Event Barkers. We’ve got great prizes from the sponsors in all kinds of categories so we wanted to go over everything you need to enter!
Entries will be sorted into these categories:
- Cutest photo
- Most Original Photo
- Best Decked Out Pet Photo (an edited photo with added photo elements)
- Best Decked Out Petfinder Adoptable Pet (like the Best Decked Out Pet category but limited to Petfinder adoptable animals)
- Best All Around Submission. This grand prize is selected by the judges from all categories and will win all the prizes above.
The above categories will each be winning great prizes plus we’ve got other giveaways you can enter as well:
- PreTweet Prize. Use the#SuperDogSunday hashtag in your Tweet to promote Super Dog Sunday and you’ll be entered to win this giveaway! You’ll find some pre-written tweets in our CatTipper post; it’s super easy to enter. If you’re already logged into Twitter, just hit the retweet link and you’re done! You can enter as many times per day as you like as long as each is a unique tweet.
- Super Dog Sunday™ Rafflecopter. You don’t even have to enter a photo in the contest to be entered in this giveaway!
- Cheer Team Giveaway. Members of our Cheer Team are rooting for the success of Super Dog Sunday™ and doing a SUPER job! One of the pet blogger and social media enthusiasts in this group will be selected at random to win this prize from our sponsors.
How to Enter
To enter the photo contest, email your photo to email@example.com. You’ll find more information and complete rules on this Kickoff post and here. Be sure to send in your photo by Feb. 3; we’ll be announcing the winners on Feb. 4. Here’s a look at the entries so far!
As a member of Event Barkers, we are working with the above sponsors to benefit Petfinder Foundation in this 100 percent charitable event.
DogTipper publishers Paris Permenter and John Bigley are a husband-wife team of full-time writers. The couple has authored over two dozen books and 2,500+ magazine articles.