Whew; it has been a busy Twitter week! After hosting last night’s #Coupaween party (which I still can’t believe trended #1 in the US), it’s time to get on another super fun Twitter party. Let’s make this one soar, too!
Rover.com, the super pet sitting service across the US, is hosting #RoverChat, a chance for you to get your pet sitting questions answered and to learn how to make those holiday pet sitting arrangements EARLY. (How early? Earlier than you think!!)
Mark your calendar for the Rover.com #RoverChat Twitter party on Thursday, October 3 from 9-10pm ET.
The chat will be moderated by the expert members of Rover.com including the business development manager, customer service team lead, and a customer support and booking specialist. We’ll also be joining nine other pet bloggers to show our support of this company that provides such an important service, especially during the busy holiday travel season.
You’ll also learn lots more about this organization including:
- The Rover.com Sit a Dog, Save a Life campaign This great program allows you to donate to help local dogs in need just by looking for the Rover Donation Badge when you do your searches on Rover.com!
- Learn more about Rover.com’s many partners across the country, from dog travel sites like BringFido.com to local animal rescues such as Austin Pets Alive!
- Learn about the many price options with Rover sitters, ones that charge anywhere from $10 to $75, so that you can make a choice that works for your pets and your budget!
- Learn about becoming a Rover pet sitter to make extra money and to enjoy the work you love!
- Learn how to select the right pet sitter for you and your pets! What should you ask? How does a meet and greet work? What can you expect while you’re gone? What if there’s an emergency? Come with your questions and the Rover experts will fetch an answer for you!
Watch for prizes throughout the party:
- 1 winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card
- 4 winners will receive $25 Amazon gift cards
Want to save money on your first Rover book? Use DOGTIPPER25 at checkout; just visit www.rover.com/dogblogs to redeem your code!)
Our Other Rover.com Posts:
- Join #RoverChat Twitter Party
- our overview article
- our video post about selecting a pet sitter when you travel
We’ll be joining in the fun with other pet bloggers who are working with Rover.com to help share their services with our readers. As you know, we only promote services and products that we personally use with our own pets!