OK, we all know that it’s best to take our dogs outside to potty. Taking them outdoors reinforces that outdoors=bathroom, right?
But there are times when it just isn’t practical to take your dog outside to potty. Consider these situations:
- You and your dog are staying in a city hotel. Your dog needs to potty at 2am. Do you want to go outdoors in a strange city in the middle of the night?
- Your dog is on vet’s orders for limited mobility and isn’t to engage in any extra activity. (In previous years we’ve had dogs on crate rest after heartworm treatment and this is a real concern.) What do you do when potty time rolls around?
- You don’t want your dog to have to “hold it” all day long while you’re at work. (This makes me crazy. Would you not go to the bathroom for nine hours? Please, if your dog doesn’t have a doggie door or a dog walker to come take him out, please consider a pet relief system.)
- The weather conditions prohibit your dog from going outside. Whether it’s winter ice or a summer thunderstorm, your dog may just decide he’s NOT going outside to potty.
- You–or perhaps an elderly relative–might have mobility restrictions of your own that limit you from taking your dog outdoors to potty.
If you’re interested in a dog relief system, we’ve got a Piddle Place™ to give away to one lucky DogTipper reader! Designed by a nurse, the Piddle Place features a patented quick-drain spout designed so you can pour urine out of the storage reservoir without spilling. The Piddle Place comes with Bio-Enzyme Treatment to help eliminate any unwanted odors that commonly surface with indoor elimination systems. Constructed in the USA, the Piddle Place can hold dogs over 100 pounds. The unit measures 19′′ x 30′′ and is 1.5 inches in height. The Piddle Place™ Base Unit sells for $119.99. Enzyme Treatment is available as both an eight-week supply for $35.99 and 20-week supply for $74.99. Replaceable turf is available for $24.99.
The designer of the Piddle Place, Kathleen Hillman, gives 100 percent of the proceeds from the product to charity. “It’s about providing my family and my customer with a sanitary product solution, enabling pet ownership and giving back to animal causes who desperately need funds to do good work.”
How to Enter
Ready to enter to win a Piddle Place? Place your entries in the widget below…and good luck!
Piddle Place is sponsoring this giveaway and will be shipping the prize directly to the winner.