Are you ready to #FueltheLove, enter to win some of the over $750 in prizes, and help raise money for pets undergoing treatment for canine cancer?
This Sunday from 8-9pm ET, we’ll be co-hosting the #FueltheLove Twitter party! This Event Barkers party will spotlight the great work that Zuke’s USA-made treats is doing to help raise money for The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund, a wonderful non-profit that helps pet parents challenged by their pet’s cancer treatment expenses.
We hope that you’ll bring fun photos of your dog to the party and share them with all your fellow partiers. Zuke’s will donate $5 to The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund for photos tagged #FueltheLove and @ZukesPets. That’s all you have to do to generate a $5 donation at no cost to you!
Here’s a rundown of all the info on the party:
- When: Sunday, June 22, 8-9 p.m. ET / 7-8pm CT / 6-7pm MT / 5‐6pm PT
- Hashtag: #FueltheLove
- Prizes: We’ve got over $750 in prizes! You’ll find more about all the prizes here.
- Hosts: @EventBarkers, @DogTipper, @ToDogWithLove, @AllThingsDog, @RoccoHavanese, @5MinutesforFido
- RSVP: Don’t forget to RSVP here for a chance to win three pre-party prizes!
- Ideas for your photos: Get inspiration for your #FueltheLove photos on the Facebook page and the #FueltheCure Flickr page
We’ve got an easy printable flyer you can print out and put beside your computer so you don’t forget the event!
Follow the Fun!
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by Twitter parties and the speed at which Tweets fly? Then give TweetChat a try! These dedicated party rooms let you Tweet right from the room. You won’t see any non-party Tweets in your stream during this time, just your fellow partiers.
However you choose to participate, we’re looking forward to seeing you at the party on Sunday night!
We are working with Zuke’s through our partnership in Event Barkers to produce this Twitter party and share product news with our readers. Prizes will be provided and shipped by Zuke’s. At DogTipper, we only share information we believe in. All opinions expressed herein are our own.