It’s hot. Really, really hot. You know that you need to exercise your dog but you can’t tear yourself away from the air-conditioner for an extended workout. What’s the answer?
Now and then, the answer just might be an interactive toy. While exercise is always best, interactive toys that challenge your dog’s mind can be a great way to give your dog a workout without a walk or run. Interactive toys are also great for:
- hotel rooms on a doggie vacation
- keeping your dog occupied while you have company
- distracting your dog when he’s getting stressed by weather conditions
- entertaining a dog recovering from surgery
- amusing a senior dog who needs to stay out of the hot weather
- keeping your dog busy during pouring rain
We’ve got a Kyjen Cross Slider to give one lucky DogTipper reader! This puzzle toy hides a treat-dispensing ball, and slides on carpet or hard floors, adding to the challenge.
How to Enter
You’ll find ways to enter in the widget below. Good luck!
Kyjen provided the prize for this giveaway.