We love to spoil Irie and Tiki but we’re careful to always treat them only to quality, safe products. When it comes to edible products, that means a preference for US-made products (NO treats or chews from China). So we were happy to review the new Spoiled Rotten monthly gift club from PetFlow.com, a gift service that includes goodies for your dog with all edible products exclusively made in the US.
The box we received for review included:
- Frills the Triceratops with Chew Guard ($14.99 retail)
- Luther’s Treats BODY ($9.49 retail)
- Pet Naturals Breath Bites ($7.49 retail)
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Duck & Potato Roll ($1.99 retail)
- Old Mother Hubbard P-Nuttier Mini Dog Biscuits ($7.99 retail)
- John Paul Pet Full Body and Paw Dog Wipes ($9.99 retail)
As you can see, these are well-known names in the pet world and ones we’ve written about here on DogTipper in the past. Purchased at retail, that’s nearly $52 in merchandise, all packed into the $24.99 box.
Spoiled Rotten is available for dogs and cats. Shipping is free. There’s no contract and you’re free to cancel your subscription at any time. A big paws up for this fun way to discover quality pet products!
For More Information:
Disclosure: PetFlow sent us a box to review; we were not paid for our review and all opinions are entirely our own.