Yesterday we shared some tips on recognizing and reducing holiday pet stress from PurinaCare Pet Health Insurance. Today we wanted to pass along their list of some of the most common pet dangers related to the holidays:
- TASTES: Chocolate, alcohol, raisins, Christmas tree preservative
- SCENTS: Candles, liquid potpourris
- CHEWABLES: Holiday lights, electrical cords, batteries
- SIGHTS: Holiday decorations, ornaments, ribbon, foil wrapping paper
- SURROUNDINGS: Christmas tree, American holly, Mistletoe
Be sure to keep a close eye out for these items and keep them away from your pet this season!