Across the US, PETCO stores will be hosting Natural Neighborhood Festivals on Saturday, April 10, 2010. The event will include:
- free one-on-one nutrition consultation with a Certified Nutrition Expert to determine the natural food options best suited to your pet’s dietary needs
- chance to learn about all-natural grooming services
- opportunity to observe the latest dog-training techniques
- showcasing of PETCO’s natural and organic foods and supplies
When: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time
Where: The Natural Neighborhood Festival will take place at each of the more than 1,000 PETCO locations.
Special Santa Monica Event: An expanded version of the PETCO Natural Neighborhood Festival will also take place beachfront at 2030 Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica, California. This event will include:
- presentations by Good Morning America’s resident veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker and Martha Stewart Living Radio’s CAT CHAT host Tracie Hotchner
- the chance to experience a ‘Great Downward Dog’ yoga class led by pet yoga instructor Amy Stevens
- doggy massages
- free products from Isle of Dogs NATURALUXURY, a collection of all natural luxury canine beauty products used by Westminster champions
- sampling of natural foods and treats
- the opportunity to see Natural Balance’s surfing and skateboarding dog, Tillman, in action
In support of PETCO’s Think Adoption First philosophy, the Jason D. Heigl Foundation will be on-site with adoptable dogs from their Heigl Hounds of Hope program, focused on rescuing medium to large dogs from high-kill shelters throughout Southern California. The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation was founded by Katherine and Nancy Heigl in memory of a wonderful son and brother.
For more information: