Guess what…we’re throwing a Twitter party! We’re joining our co-host All Things Dog Blog and guest host Fidose of Reality to throw a fun Halloween party. Join the fun, win prizes, and ask a veterinarian questions you have about your dog and Halloween safety!
- Hosts: @Dogtipper and @AllThingsDog
- Guest Co-host: @FidoseofReality
- Guest Expert: @BalancedCanine
- Sponsors: @TerraPaws and @BalancedCanine (read more about each of these sponsors just below the RSVP linky!)
What: a Twitter party with lots of prizes for dogs (and dog lovers) and the chance to have your Halloween dog safety questions answered by veterinarian Dr. Mark Nunez!
When: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Where: on Twitter under the #SafeHowlOween hashtag
You’ve got lots of chances to win Halloween goodies for your dog and for you! This evening of trick or treat fun will include lots of Terra Paws dog treats, leashes, Halloween dog toys, mini safety flashlights for trick-or-treating with Fido and a couple of adorable, dog-themed Halloween handbags. Prizes provided by @TerraPaws @AllThingsDog and @Dogtipper. (In the case of Canadian winners, a different prize will be substituted for the treats due to international customs regulations regarding food.)
- Follow your hosts and sponsors @allthingsdog, @dogtipper, @fidoseofreality, @balancedcanine and @terrapaws
- Party open to anyone with a Twitter handle. Prizes are limited to the U.S. and Canada, with the exception of Quebec or where prohibited by law.
- Canadian winners will receive a substitute prize for the Terra Paws treats due to border restrictions on shipping of pet food.
- RSVP below and be sure to check in upon arrival at 8:30 PM EDT on October 23, 2011 so you can win!
- Must be in attendance to win a prize. Winners will be DM’d to request address info. Canadian winners will also need to provide phone number for delivery.
Enter to Win Now!
You can even enter to win now by retweeting our party announcement! Include the hashtag #SafeHowloween and you’ll automatically be placed in a drawing for Terra Paws dog treats, a Halloween toy for Fido, and a #SafeHowloween mini-flashlight. Here’s an easy pre-tweet:
Join me 4 #SafeHowlOween #TwitterParty w/ Vet @balancedcanine Great prizes & @Terrapaws dog treats. Details: http://ow.ly/6Ms2e
Let’s get this party started! Add your Twitter handle in the linky below so we can all follow each other and make new friends before the party starts!
Mark Nunez is the face behind All Things Dog Blog’s Ask the Vet column. He is a practicing vet in NY with his own veterinary pharmacy, Dr. Mark Nunez’s Veterinary Pharmacy, at www.DrMarkNunez.com. He also runs a very nice blog at www.thebalancedcanine.com.
Terra Paws features all-natural, freeze-dried pet treats for dogs and cats. Made in the USA from US ingredients, these treats contain no fillers, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat, soy, gluten or sugar! The freeze-dried treats weigh 75 percent less than traditional treats so they’re easy to carry wherever you and your dog go!
We’re hopping along in the Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop this week sponsored by All Things Dog Blog and Doggies and Stuff!