The countdown is on for BarkWorld, scheduled for October 25-27 in Atlanta. This social media pet conference is expanding this year with a larger list of speakers, sessions, and activities. (And, yes, that’s our Irie, Inca, and Tiki “sitting in” on last year’s session by CNN iReport.)
The full agenda is available on the BarkWorld site; recent additions include several new speakers:
- Ed Sayres, President & CEO of ASPCA
- Andy Hartman, VP USDAA (United States Dog Agility Association)
- Stacy Mantle, PetsWeekly
- Andrea Amir, Founder KTLabs & Smart Money Chicks
- Mary-Beth Reeves, Scrapbook Mama
The schedule of events has also been expanded to include:
- Onsite PetCPR Demonstrations
- BarkWorld Genius Squad. This unique opportunity will feature onsite tech support for anyone in need of blog help, social media integration, web troubleshooting, etc.
- VIP Limo Pickup, sponsored by Bayer. Attendees can enjoy a VIP Limo ride on Thursday, August 25, sponsored by Bayer. (Spaces are limited so signup is required.)
New Sponsors & Media Partners:
- Pet Life Radio
- Adopt A Shelter
- The BARKtender’s Guide
- Life+Dog Magazine
Price: Registration is $149 (or $169 at the event) with discounts for non-profits and students.
Will you be at BarkWorld? If so, be sure to let us know so we can meet you!
For More Information: