Las Vegas has been referred to as The Capital of Second Chances, and thanks to a just released calendar featuring famous Nevada natives a brighter tomorrow is in the cards for dogs and cats who need a new lease on life.
As the pit reporter for NASCAR on Fox Sports she keeps fans informed of all the action on the race track, and in her private life Jamie Little is a driving force in the world of animal advocacy, helping canines and cats at The Animal Foundation get on the fast track to finding forever families to love. A proud pet parent to three former shelter dogs, Little– who volunteers at the Vegas non-profit ‘s adoption center several days each week– is now raising funds for her favorite paws cause through sales of Jamie Little’s Las Vegas to the Rescue! 2016 calendars.
The following famous friends of Fidos struck poses with adoptable pooches from The Animal Foundation for the calendar:
- Dog devotees who purchase a calendar can start 2016 off with a smile thanks to comedian Carrot Top.
- Freestyle motocross fans will flip for February’s photo of Carey Hart with a cute canine.
- Driving home the need to make pet adoption your first option, PGA tour player Ryan Moore posed with a pup.
- In April animal lovers will see a photo of BMX biker TJ Lavin and a barking buddy.
- Winning the title of Las Vegas Headliner of the Year, Frankie Moreno has also garnered the admiration of animal lovers for appearing in the calendar with a pup.
- Fans of Fidos can welcome the month of June with a photo of Emmy Award-winning Las Vegas news anchor Jessica Moore and an adorable adoptable.
- July’s photo is a real knockout thanks to MMA fighter Miesha Tate.
- Knowing that pet homelessness is a hot button topic, the Clark County Firefighters’s photo was aptly chosen for the hottest month of the year.
- Pro stock car racer Brendan Gaughan will help to steer attention to adoptables with his September snapshot.
- Radio listeners who start their day with Mercedes in the Morning on Mix 94.1 can start off each day in October with a photo of the DJ.
- Animal lovers will be spellbound by hypnotist Marc Savard’s November photo.
- Making the last month of the year magical for dogs and cats in need, performer Mat Franco posed with a photogenic Fido.
- Welcome 2017 with Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton.Available for $15, all of the proceeds from the 2016 pet calendar will benefit The Animal Foundation, which provides comfort and care for more than 40,000 homeless companion animals each year.NOTE: Animal lovers age 21 and older in the Las Vegas area can mingle with Jamie Little and special guests during a launch party for the calendar on November 19, 2015 at Gold Diggers at the Golden Nugget .
— Jamie Little (@JamieLittleTV) November 17, 2015
Photo Credit: Jamie Little TV/Twitter