This past year and a half, we’ve faced numerous veterinary bills with our dogs and cats, and we know that so many of you have, too. We often receive emails and posts on our Facebook pages about the need to raise money for pets, from veterinary care to moving expenses and pet deposits to help keep families together. The stories tug at our heartstrings.
So we’re super excited to announce the launch of our Helping Paw program, a special fundraising program available through our gift store, PawZaar.com.
Our Helping Paw fundraising program lets you raise money for all kinds of pet needs such as:
- veterinary care for your dog
- donations to your favorite rescue or shelter
- care for a needy pet at a local shelter
- training for a service dog
- pet deposits
- adoption fees
- routine pet care and medications
This program is open to pet lovers everywhere; you don’t have to be a nonprofit. You’ll raise funds by registering for our affiliate program and sharing your unique link with your friends and family members as well as your social media accounts or, if you have one, your blog.
And we welcome rescues and supporters of rescues to sign up, too! There’s no inventory to invest in, no orders to fulfill. You share your unique link with your friends then we take it from there!
How Much Will I Make?
Each of the products in the Helping Paw Collection will feature a $10 per item affiliate commission! If a friend of yours purchases one item on the page, you earn $10. If they purchase five items, you earn $50. And so it goes! The collection includes our exclusive bracelet sets and our RESCUE Tote with products starting at under $20.
What if they purchase something on a different page? You’ll make a 10% commission on every other product sold on the site through your unique link!
Also, every sale on PawZaar generates a donation of 10 percent of proceeds to assist the featured animal shelter of the week.
How Do I Sign Up?
To sign up for the affiliate program, you’ll set up a free affiliate account on Refersion, the company that manages our affiliate program. Visit https://pawzaar.refersion.com to set up your account–it only takes a few seconds!
Here’s how it works:
- First, set up a free affiliate account on Refersion, the company that manages our affiliate program. Visit https://pawzaar.refersion.com to set up your account–it only takes a few seconds!
- Second (optional): Complete our Google form; we’ll be sharing some of the fundraising efforts here on DogTipper as well as on CatTipper and you might be included, increasing your sales!
- Third: create your links to our products in the Helping Paw Collection. Along with the $10 per item sold in the Helping Paw Collection, you’ll make a 10% commission on every other product sold on the site through your link.
Your unique links can be shared:
- in your emails (or email sig file)
- on your blog
- on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social accounts
- on flyers and printed materials
- in rescue newsletters
- any place where they might be seen by your fellow pet lovers!
Our fundraising makes a great alternative or supplement to your other fundraising efforts, from crowdfunding to special events.
We’ve got an easy-to-follow PDF over on PawZaar that you can download to help you build your unique link and start sharing it with your friends!
Can You Help Us Get the Word Out?
If you aren’t trying to make extra money right now but might know a fellow pet lover who does, please share our PawZaar Helping Paw page: www.pawzaar.com/pages/fundraising
[Tweet “Raise $$ for your dog’s care or your fave rescue with @PawZaar’s new fundraising program!”]
Helping Paw FAQ
How do I sign up for the program?
Sign up for our free affiliate program at this link: https://pawzaar.refersion.com
How do I check my sales and earnings?
Once you create the account at the above link, you can log back in at any time to check on your sales and commissions! Visit https://pawzaar.refersion.com/affiliate to login to your account.
How do I get paid?
We pay through PayPal. If you don’t already have an account, it’s easy (and free) to create one at www.paypal.com.
When will I be paid?
We send PayPal payments twice a month: on the 15th and on the last day of the month.
Do I have to do anything with the orders?
Nope, we handle everything including shipping the products and all customer service. All you need to do is to send the buyer to PawZaar.
If my referral doesn’t buy during the visit but returns to the site and buys later, do I make money?
Yes, as long as the buyer returns to PawZaar within 30 days of the visit he makes using your link, you’ll receive your commission on the purchase!
Is there a minimum sales quota?
No, there’s no quota! The program is what you choose to make of it, depending on your schedule!
Can rescues and shelters join?