Soon to hit the road on her 2018 “Livin’ Like Hippies” tour, throughout 2017 country music superstar Miranda Lambert continued to put homeless companion animals on the road to a better tomorrow. Over the past year the singer has hosted a MuttNation March from Nissan Stadium to the Nashville Pedestrian Bridge to kick off her organization’s pet adoption drive at the CMA Music Festival; took part in a three-day mission of mercy with her MuttNation Foundation team to move adoptable pets in flood-ravaged Houston after Hurricane Harvey, and through her organization helped homeless pets find families to love on a daily basis. Now the singer is inviting fans of canines, cats and country music to “pledge allegiance” to a paws cause and become a MuttNation Foundation Citizen!
An initiative launched on #GivingTuesday, those who join the crooner’s compassionate community with a 100 percent tax deductible contribution of $25 or more will receive:
- a downloadable Certificate of Citizenship, signed by the the platinum-selling recording artist with a heart of gold.
- inclusion on the Citizens page.
- a picture of their pup in “The Dog Park” (a section of the website).
- a 20 percent discount on all MuttNation products on Petmate.com (the proceeds of which help to further the lifesaving efforts of MuttNation Foundation!)
- the pride of knowing that their MuttNation citizenship is helping a shelter animal’s search for a forever family to love.
Established by Miranda Lambert and her mother in 2009, MuttNation Foundation aids animals in need through pet transportation, spay/neuter campaigns, puppy mill rescues, service dog training and placement, providing supplies for animals shelters, and finding forever homes for adoptables.
Photo Credit: MuttNation Foundation/ Instagram