This has been a busy week! On Tuesday, I headed to Topeka, Kansas to take part in an all-day session at Hill’s Pet Nutrition Center on Wednesday. I joined a group of fellow pet bloggers, veterinarian bloggers, and pet journalists (above). As I’ve written about in the past, our cat Felix is on Hill’s Prescription Diet food for his urinary tract problems so it was fascinating to learn about the wide range of diets the company produces. I’m looking forward to sharing what I learned about nutrition, Hill’s shelter program, and more.
John was home with Irie, Tiki, Felix, Linus, Coco, and Inca (it’s hard to get too lonesome with such a full house!) He’s been hard at work on our daily Holiday Gift Guide and our daily Giveaways this month! Be sure to pop over and check out our gift suggestions every day as well as all our giveaways. We’ll be adding new posts to both areas every day. I think we’ve got a record number of giveaways right now!
- Woofwerks “Simply Red” Collar
- Raising Cane’s plush toys & meal cards (5 winners!)
- Bag of Royal Canin (your choice) 5 winners!
- Set of 6 dog magnets from Shabby Apple
- Tick’d-Off from Arcanatura
- $50 Wag.com gift card (3 winners!)
- “Greatest Clicks: A Dog Photographer’s Best Shots” ebook by Mark (3 winners!)
- Holiday dog dress (medium) from Petco
- Silver Tails Infrared Massager
- “Awkward Family Pet Photos” book
- Clean+Green refresher and Better Buddies pet bedroll
- SnapDog Designs Pochette
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences
One giveaway I want to be sure to draw everyone’s attention to is our Giveaway Gallery . If your dog (or cat) has ever won one of our DogTipper or CatTipper giveaways, be sure to send us a photo of your pet with the prize for a chance to win a big end of the year gift bag filled with prizes!
It’s finally starting to feel like the holidays around here! After 80 degree temperatures at Thanksgiving, we’ve cooled off about 20 degrees with another cool down to come late in the weekend. Tomorrow we’re hoping to get out our Christmas tree and I hope to share some photos of the dogs and cats with the tree…they always have such a good time when we put it up! Happy weekend!