We’ve been hard at work on our next book, The Healthy Hound Cookbook…a job that Irie and Tiki are enjoying! From now until our deadline (December 1…eek!), we’re planning to share one recipe from the upcoming book. This week, we’ve got an easy, protein-packed dish that’s quick and easy…and economical!
- 1 cup cooked and pureed chicken
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray (small or large sized) muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Whisk eggs and combine with cottage cheese, pureed chicken, baking powder, and cheese. (You can substitute canned tuna for chicken or use a combination.)
- Fill each cup 2/3rds full of egg mixture and bake.
- Bake 30 minutes for mini muffins, slightly longer for larger muffins. Egg cups should be golden brown.
Looking for more recipes? Download one of our free dog treat cookbooks!
Cooks: Don’t miss our My Dog Says I’m a Great Cook™ cookbook with over 100 dog treat recipes from the publishers, readers and fans of DogTipper! This paperback book is available in our PawZaar gift store!