Happy Peanut Butter Cookie Day! Irie and Tiki definitely love peanut butter and it has been a popular ingredient in several of our most popular recipes. In honor of this special day, I wanted to give you a rundown of several easy treat recipes that feature peanut butter:
- Grain-free Peanut Butter Biscuits Recipe This easy recipe is grain-free; if your dog has no issues with wheat, you can substitute whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour for the garbanzo bean flour.
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treat Recipe These treats take just a few minutes to make!
- Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Ice Cream Recipe OK, it’s not a COOKIE…but, if you’re as hot as I am today and not about to turn on the oven, this ice cream is a great option for peanut butter-loving dogs (and you!)
- Peanut Butter & Applesauce Dog Biscuit Recipe Super easy, the applesauce in these biscuits makes them extra flavorful and moist, if you choose to pull them out of the oven before they crisp.
- Peanut Butter Bones Recipe Featuring peanut butter and shredded carrots, this recipe has been one of the most popular on our site!
Looking for more recipes? Download one of our free dog treat cookbooks!
Cooks: Don’t miss our My Dog Says I’m a Great Cook™ cookbook with over 100 dog treat recipes from the publishers, readers and fans of DogTipper! This paperback book is available in our YUCKY PUPPY gift store!