Dog-friendly Napa Valley Harvest Inn in California is celebrating Halloween with a Hounds of Howl-o-ween Costume Contest…and a prize for a two-night stay!
The winner will receive a two-night ‘Very Merry Wine Country Holiday’ package, for the winning pup and two favorite people at Harvest Inn, a $1000 value.
How to Enter: Snap a photo of your costumed pooch, ‘like’ the Inn on Facebook and email the jpeg to concierge(at)harvestinn(dot)com. The Inn will post to their Facebook page and let resident pup, ‘Seahunt’ Peanut (right), who has a closet full of costumes, select his favorite.
Deadline: Deadline for entries Tuesday November 1, 2011. The winner will be announced no later than November 11, 2011.
Prize: ‘A Very Merry Wine Country Holiday’ package includes:
- a two-night stay in a King Room with a wood or gas burning fireplace
- a hearty daily breakfast
- a welcome basket that includes a bottle of local wine
- a sample of locally grown, infused olive oil, snacks, and handmade Woodhouse chocolates
- Contest is open to those 21 years and older with the exception of all Harvest Inn employees, vendors or partners.
- Only one entry per participant.
- Prize is non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. It’s valid for one year from date of winning, available Sunday-Thursday and based upon availability.
- Winners will be selected by Harvest Inn and will be announced on Harvest Inn’s Facebook page and Twitter account; decisions are final and binding.
- By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Harvest Inn your consent to post your photo and name to the Harvest Inn Facebook page and Twitter account.
- This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
For More Information:
- visit www.harvestinn.com
Photo courtesy Napa Valley Harvest Inn