Here’s a quick look at our current giveaways! Each giveaway has its own rules and restrictions depending on the product and the giveaway sponsor. (Want to sponsor a giveaway? Please see our giveaway sponsorship FAQ.)
All our winners will be announced in our Monday roundup newsletter; winners also appear in the giveaway widget for each giveaway as it ends. You’ll also find a winners’ list of the most recent winners below. Good luck!
Our Current Giveaways
The most recent giveaway winners are listed below; we are only publishing the first portion of their email addresses, redacting one character per address.
- Poor Teddy: The True Story of a Poodle Named After a Noodle book: mccauley*@
- Heart Birthstone Necklace: mccauley*@
- Football dog toy: purple_kimy**@
- $50 PawZaar gift card: appleto**elli@
- Spring dog bandana: wenbud**@
- Innovet hemp products: ashley***well@
- Resolution bracelet set: susanlynn**1@
- Lil Bub Calendar: charlotte**owling@
- William Wegman calendars: **mayernick@
- Innovet CBD Hemp Products: keroppi*6@
- PawZaar Bracelet Stack: slg*71@
- PawZaar Paw Stretch Bracelet Stack: mo*okamo@
- PawZaar Christmas Cat Pin: stephan**ssie@
- PawZaar Christmas Dog Pin: slt**7@
- #CevaHoliday RSVP giveaway: charlotte.**wling@
- #CevaHoliday Twitter party winners (Twitter handles): @coralrae21 @ppre732 @marierose112680 @marleykristin @david_nikki @LittlebMom13
- ASPCA #FindYourFido: rover**49@
- Innovet Hemp Products: lisacat**@
- The Ultimate Pet Friendly Road Trip: s*gilbert@
- PawZaar Black Cat Bundle: bac*@
- Campfire Treats Halloween giveaway: s*ertierra@
- PawZaar RESCUE Tote bag: george*arine@
- Personalized Pet Ornament: sandymc*adden@
- $50 PawZaar gift card: s*gilbert@
- Campfire Treats September giveaway: cindmahony*@
- $100 PawZaar gift card: avonsherry200*@
- PawZaar Wild West dog toy: cowlady*eland@
- PawZaar Psychedelic Cat Mirror: s*hanti@
- Custom dog socks: *9mom@ yarbr0*2@ leonard*lickman@ sheredia*05@ sweetjessie*@ jill*urgus@ klbehr*2@ Diane*ost@ oceagles*5@ Debdvs*1249@
Each giveaway has its own rules, depending on the giveaway sponsor. Some sponsors elect to make their giveaway US-only. Some, such as those giveaways involving food, treats, or pharmaceutical products, have to make their giveaways US-only due to strict customs regulations. Many giveaways are open to residents of Canada, with the exception of Quebec. Unfortunately, Quebec’s laws preclude giveaways of this type.
Unless otherwise specified, all winners are selected by the GiveawayTools.com widget using Random.org. Winners are selected at random. No purchase is ever required to enter one of our giveaways.
All winners will be announced in the PawZaar newsletter, the newsletter of DogTipper and CatTipper. Winners have 72 hours after publication in the newsletter to contact us about their prize or a new winner will be drawn.
Your privacy is important to us, and we will not disclose your address or phone number, when required from our shipper, to anyone except those involved in shipping your prize. Your email will also not be shared or sold.
When events involve a Facebook entry by the entrant, please note that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We use a third party app in these instances. The same is true of Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media channels you may see as entry methods.
All giveaways, contests, sweepstakes and other events that involve free products are void where prohibited by law. No prizes of any kind can be shipped to Quebec.
Products may be shipped from manufacturers, retailers or by DogTipper and/or CatTipper. By sending your address to request shipment of your prize, you inherently agree to waive liability for any responsibility with regard to issues with the product. We are not the manufacturers of the products given away and therefore cannot be held responsible for the product’s safety or efficacy as used by the recipient. We urge you to read the full instructions both in packaging and online, and encourage you to direct questions to the maker before proceeding. Further, if concerns arise, please contact your veterinarian or trainer, as needed, for additional advice.