Looking for ways to celebrate life with your dog? We’re here to help with tips, homemade dog treat recipes and year-around pet holidays. We’re the authors of 35 pet & travel books–and, most importantly, pet parents who love getting out and enjoying life with our dogs!
Special DogTipper Sections
What’s New on DogTipper?
- International Assistance Dog Week
- Therapy Dog Names: Names for Your Comforting Canine
- Repetitive Dog Names – Easy Two Syllable Names for Your Dog to Learn!
- RVing with Dogs: Tips from Pet Influencers
- Best Practices to Puppy-Proof Your Home
- Pet Influencers: Who’s Top Dog–and Should Your Dog Join In the Fun?
Hi, I’m Paris!
DogTipper is a dog blog for celebrating all the joy our dogs bring to our lives, whether that’s while enjoying a dog walk, experiencing a dog-friendly patio restaurant or dog-friendly store or whipping up homemade dog treats. More about me here.
My husband, John, and I are professional pet writers. Along with our books, we are proud to have been featured in many publications with content ranging from our magazine articles and treat recipes to reviews of our books and our expert quotes discussing our favorite subject: dogs!