Water, water, we have water! After two days of frozen, busted pipes beneath the house (and a morning spent trying to repair them ourselves), tonight we got a plumber out and all is once again back to normal. Tonight’s dog walk was done to the last light of sunset…and the glow of Irie and Tiki’s Glowdoggie collars.
Today was also a super busy day because Felix, our former feral cat, spent the day at the vet’s office. Felix has hyperthyroidism and needed his levels checked. It involved taking Felix in (without his usual breakfast or medication) for a blood draw; he then received his medication and was tested again six hours later. He’s lost a couple of pounds, which is a lot for a cat his size, so his dosage will now increase. Felix was very glad to get home tonight, and his best buddy Tiki was equally glad to see him!
Tomorrow my plan is to take some photos of all our pets in preparation for the Super Dog Sunday™ photo contest! Have you entered yet? It’s going to be such a fun way to help Petfinder and to help give some homeless pets a little publicity!
And don’t forget that Sunday marks our #SuperDogPics Twitter party! We’ll have expert photo advice from Life+Dog publisher Brett Chisholm and LOTS of great prizes!
Don’t forget to enter all our giveaways!
- Tagg GPS tracker for dogs
- #SuperDogPics Rafflecopter Giveaway
- Rafflecopter giveaway for Super Dog Sunday
- PreTweet Giveaway for #SuperDogPics and Super Dog Sunday
- Super Dog Sunday™ Photo Contest
- RSVP for #SuperDogPics
- Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop
- Subscribe to our Giveaways newsletter so you never miss a giveaway or a winner’s announcement!