Although the afternoons have been warm (actually hot) this week, we still have chilly mornings, ones where we can enjoy hikes even in the more rugged areas of our place. We don’t venture up to this area in warm weather because of the danger of snakes in the rocks and ledges on these steep slopes…but the cool mornings make a great time for a hike. Tiki didn’t want to come back down the hill and get to work this morning!
Don’t Miss Our Giveaways!
- Zales diamond pendant & more in the ASPCA #PuppyLove party!
- Pop art portrait of YOUR pet!
- Kumfy Koatz Harness for your dog & your favorite shelter!
- $50 Amazon GC
- February birthday club
- Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop
- Subscribe to our Giveaways newsletter so you never miss a giveaway or a winner’s announcement!