The past few weeks, we’ve been busy planning a whole series of spring and summer trips with Irie and Tiki as we prepare to launch our new dog travel radio show next month.
Well, we’ve just learned we’ve got another reason to plan some serious travel in the coming months: we’re going to be writing a dog travel guidebook! We approached one of our longtime publishers, one we’ve written several US and Caribbean guidebooks for in the past 10 years, about the possibility of a book specifically for dog travelers. And now it’s happening! DogTipper.com’s Texas with Dogs will be published this fall…so we’ve got a very busy spring and early summer ahead!!
And don’t forget to enter our current giveaways:
- Set of tough toys from DogTuff!
- Pop art portrait of YOUR pet!
- Kumfy Tailz Harness for your dog & your favorite shelter!
- Another chance to win a Kumfy Tailz Harness on Dog Travel Experts!
- $50 Amazon GC
- February birthday club
- Fido’s Freebie Friday blog hop
- Subscribe to our Giveaways newsletter so you never miss a giveaway or a winner’s announcement!