The Fourth of July is the time for a great deal of family fun…and fearful Fidos. Fireworks result in more dogs becoming lost than on any other day of the year.
We wanted to take a look back at many helpful articles we’re published here on DogTipper to help keep your dog safe on this holiday:
- Dealing with Firework Fear Tips as well as products to help your fearful dog.
- Noise Sensitivity and Fireworks: How to Prepare Your Pooch This guest post includes numerous tips for helping your dog with fireworks as well as other types of noise sensitivity.
- Preparing for the Fourth of July with Canine Calm How to use this all-natural formula to calm your nervous dog.
- Staying Safe on the Fourth: A Veterinarian’s Tips Tips for everything from keeping your dog safe at your backyard barbecue to avoiding heatstroke during this hot summer.
- Review: Thundershirt Our review of the Thundershirt to swaddle your dog and calm him during thunderstorms or fireworks.
- Preparing for Fourth of July Fireworks Tips for preparing your home and ensuring that your dog doesn’t become a lost dog statistic on this holiday.
- Listen to our June 26 DOG TRAVEL EXPERTS radio show discussing thunderphobia.
Please take a moment to keep your dog safe and make sure that you both have a happy and healthy holiday!