When we travel with Irie and Tiki, we always pack treats. What’s a road trip without road food, right?
On last week’s trip to the beach, we had a four-hour drive from our home to the coast. As always, we took treats to provide Irie and Tiki on our stops along the way. Yummy treats tempt cautious Irie and reel in overactive Tiki.
On this trip, we took along the new ABOUND treats, found at Kroger stores, to see what Irie and Tiki thought. When they discovered them, Irie acted like she’d found buried treasure in the sand…
Irie and Tiki loved their trial of the Duck and Potato Recipe…
But, you know how it is on vacation: everything tastes great on the road! What would they think of ABOUND once we returned home? Tiki soon let me know that they found these treats just as tempting in their own front yard…
Just as important as what Irie and Tiki thought of ABOUND treats, though, was our opinion of these tempting treats. We love that the dog treats and the rest of the ABOUND line – the dog food and cat food – are made with:
- NO wheat
- NO corn
- NO soy fillers
- NO animal by-product meal
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
We all give the ABOUND treats a big thumbs–and paws–up!
Don’t Miss the ABOUND #AboundPet Twitter Party!
On Sunday night from 8-9pm ET, we’ll be co-hosting ABOUND’s #AboundPet Twitter party, a great way to learn more about the whole food and treat line–and enter to win some of the over $750 in prizes!
- RSVP for the #AboundPet party. Even if you can’t attend Sunday night, you can enter to win one of three pre-party packages from ABOUND!
- Pick out a photo of your dog or cat to share during the party! Sharing a photo or any kind of engagement will enter you to win prizes!
- Mark your calendar for the Sunday night party from 8-9pm ET…see you there!
We are working with ABOUND through our partnership in Event Barkers to produce this Twitter party and share product news with our readers. Prizes will be provided and shipped by ABOUND. DogTipper only shares information we believe in. All opinions expressed herein are our own.