Dog-loving fans of fashion can step out in style and take steps toward the creation of a better tomorrow for companion animals in need thanks to a limited edition collection of footwear that combines style with substance.
The BOBS from Skechers canine-and cat-themed collection– along with all of the brand’s other shoes — contributes to Skechers USA’s $3 million, multi-year commitment to furthering the efforts of Best Friends Animal Society’s mission to “Save Them All.”
Available at Skechers retail stores from coast to coast and at Skechers.com, each of the five limited edition styles are classic canvas alpargata with a comfy cushioned insole of memory foam. Each includes heels highlighted by a bone-shaped metal ‘BOBS for Dogs’ logo and an embroidered Best Friends Animal Society logo on the side of the shoes, showcasing your support for the paws cause.
The collection’s five styles are:
- BOBS Plush- Pup Smarts: Featuring the faces of a bevy of bespeckled barking buddies, the cartoon canine print adds sass to the slip on shoe.
- BOBS Plush- Puggin Around: Starring the clown prince of the canine world, step out in a shoe style that will make you smile.
- BOBS Plush- Double Vision: A print of Boston Terriers in kaleidoscopic colors will make a bold fashion statement for the Fido-loving fashionista!
- BOBS Plush- Kitty Smarts: Feline faces are framed by frames in this cute kitty print.
- BOBS Plush- Best Friends: As animal lovers, we are known for wearing our hearts on our sleeves, and now we can wear our dogged devotion to our pals with paws on our feet. Featuring the renowned rescue organization’s “Save Them All” logo on the shoe’s side panels, Best Friends is available in navy, red and white.
Athletically-inclined animal lovers can soon help dogs and cats in need get on the path to finding forever pet parents by stepping into their slip on shoes for the start of Best Friends Animal Society’s Strut Your Mutt events across the country. BOBS from Skechers is a presenting sponsor for the fundraising events, as well as Best Friends Animal Society’s Super Adoption events.
Photo Credit: BOBS from Skechers