South Water Kitchen in downtown Chicago has shared their recipe for SWK Doggie Treats, prepared by Executive Chef Roger Waysok. If you visit Chicago, your dog can enjoy the complimentary treats at the Dog Days on the Patio promotion this summer! Your pooch will receive complimentary house-made SWK Doggie Treats, and you will receive $5 Ellie’s Brown Ale by Avery Brewing Company.
Not in Chicago? Well, crank up that oven and you can make these yummy treats at home!
- 3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Beef Stock
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll out onto flat surface until batter is 1/2-inch thick
- Cut into shape and size desired
- Bake at 350 degrees F until lightly brown and crisp (about 10-15 minutes)
Looking for more recipes? Download one of our free dog treat cookbooks!
Cooks: Don’t miss our My Dog Says I’m a Great Cook™ cookbook with over 100 dog treat recipes from the publishers, readers and fans of DogTipper! This paperback book is available in our YUCKY PUPPY gift store!
Photo courtesy South Water Kitchen