Actress Kaley Cuoco, known for her roles as Penny on The Big Bang Theory and Cassie Bowden in The Flight Attendant, has recently taken on two real life roles: that of founder of the pet care brand Oh Norman!, and pet parent to a dog in need!
Red, a senior Chihuahua found roaming the streets of Los Angeles, had been looking for a home since July with the help of makeup artist Liz Rizo. Touched by his tale, the actress took to social media in an effort to find the elderly pup a forever home.
“We are taking care of his teeth and I will take care of first home package and another initial vet treatments treatments if he needs,” the star told fans.
However, in helping to find pet parents for little Red, Cuoco and actor Tom Pelphrey soon realized that they were the people they were searching for, and the Chihuahua was welcomed into the couple’s fur family.
Red has several new siblings, including fellow Chihuahuas King (adopted in October 2022) and Opal (a rescue from Deity Animal Rescue, who became a member of Cuoco’s family in February 2023), a Pit Bull named Blue, who was adopted in 2019, and Ruby, a rescue terrier mix who has been with Cuoco since 2014.
Press photo courtesy Oh Norman!
Kaley Cuoco’s love for both her fur babies and all companion animals in need is reflected in her new pet care brand, Oh Norman!, which was named in loving memory of her late Pit Bull.
Launched in late October 2023, Oh Norman! is donating a portion of its sales to various animal rescue organizations!
“My beloved, hilarious dog Norman’s unconditional love inspired me to create this company” said Cuoco. “As a pet parent, I wanted our products to be safe, sustainably-made, and beautifully designed to support and celebrate our best friends and the joy they bring us. By creating products with them and the planet in mind, I know we can give them the best, because they deserve the best.”
Oh Norman! currently offers:
- sweatshirts for both people and pets. Sourced from a family-owned farm in Peru, the organic cotton clothing item comes in two designs.
- dog toys, including a plush Destroy Me! toy made of recycled plastic bottles and Fetch Me! tennis balls made of recycled materials.
- dishwasher safe dog bowls made of 39 percent wood.
- dog placemats made with organic cotton, featuring a recycled rubber bottom to prevent slipping.
- two liquid supplements (Calm the Eff Down! and Stops Effing Itching!) which are manufactured in the United States and reviewed by a board of certified veterinary specialists.