Yes, we have Halloween dog treat recipes here on DogTipper that you can make with super cute cookie cutters–but, if you’re looking for a spooky Halloween dog treat (that looks like something out of a haunted house!), you won’t want to miss this bewitching treat recipe your dog will love.
This recipe was shared with us by Bentley’s Pet Stuff. If, like me, you’re a huge fan of Marcus Lemonis’ The Profit show on CNBC, you’re already familiar with Bentley’s Pet Stuff, a fast-growing chain of pet supply stores launched in the Midwest but has quickly expanded.
Bentley’s Pet Stuff sent us a recipe for some special Halloween frozen dog treats that is just so cute we have to share it.
It’s super easy to create, offers a great chance to shoot some fun Halloween photos–and all the while keeps your pup hydrated, adds probiotics for healthy gut and digestion, helps clean your dog’s teeth and provides him with extra vitamins and minerals.
- Primal or Honest Kitchen Raw goat milk
- Small treats like freeze-dried Stella and Chewy's or Zuke's Minis
- 1 Dental Chew (sized to match your dog's size) per treat -- or substitute chicken foot, chicken neck or duck neck for some treats
- Fill an ice cube tray or small ice pop tray with goat milk.
- Sprinkle treats in each one to add a surprise for your pup.
- Place a dental stick in each pop--or substitute a chicken or duck neck or a chicken foot for ghoulish fun your dog will love!
- Freeze treat then serve.
More Halloween Fun
Looking for more recipes? Download one of our free dog treat cookbooks!
Cooks: Don’t miss our My Dog Says I’m a Great Cook™ cookbook with over 100 dog treat recipes from the publishers, readers and fans of DogTipper! This paperback book is available in our YUCKY PUPPY gift store!